NDDC BATCH A Enterpreneurial Development Training Program
The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), in line with its mandate to build human capacity and enhance skill development in the Delta Region, has concluded arrangements to train Niger Deltans on Entrepreneurial Development and other skills.
The commission also intends to train Niger Deltans to acquire up-to-date skills in different trades. By so doing, the commission would have created pools of skilled workers who are self-reliant and capable of training and employing other Niger Deltans.
Requirement for Participation
- Interested parties must originate from any part of Niger Delta State (Abia, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Imo, Ondo, and Rivers).
- The applicant must have educational qualifications from any of the approved institutions in Nigeria: either Primary, Secondary, Technical Colleges, polytechnics, University degrees, master’s degrees, or PHDs.
- The applicant must also have a softcopy his or her educational qualifications available
- The applicant must also have a softcopy his or her local government certificate of origin available
- Must have a functional email address.
Below are lists of programmes available in the NDDC
- Proefessional Services
- Application Development
- Web Application Development
- Digital Marketing
How To Apply
The application submission is free and available online on the Niger Delta Development Commission’s official website. https://www.nddc.gov.ng
For Assistance and 100% error-free registration, Contact Clecom Cybercafe on WhatsApp at 08080282012 or send a mail to [email protected]